Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to play Dodge Ball


What you need

• Balls
• Cones / lines
• Court
• 2x 20m squares
• 10 or more players

How to play

• First split into equal teams.
• Then set up a square and split it into half for both teams.
• Then get four balls, two for each side.
• There is an e-zone at each two ends of the court where you go if you get touched or someone catches your ball before a bounce.
.....I really liked dodge ball because it was fun Remove formatting from selectionalthough we lost, but it didn't really matter because it’s just a game.
.....When I was playing dodge ball, I felt energetic.
...At the start, I felt scared, but when we started it was fun.
......I was dodging around trying to shoot the ball on the other team players while dodging the ball myself.

2 comments: